Home & Commercial Mortgage Services Woodbridge
Woodbridge is a suburb of the city of Vaughan in the Greater Toronto Area, north of the city of Toronto. Woodbridge has a large Italian community and is home to some great Italian restaurants and Italian events throughout the year. The area is located west of Highway 400, east of Highway 50 and north of Steeles Ave. Once upon a time, the British Crown split up the land to some of the early settlers, and the name came from a wooden bridge that crossed into town across the Humber River. Today there are a mix of homes, stores and some rural land.
As one of the biggest mortgage brokers in Toronto, Northwood Mortgage has a lot of services and products to offer the people of Woodbridge. Northwood can provide first or second mortgages, we can consolidate debt, turn home equity to cash, and invest your money for a higher than average return.
The overall scope of Northwood Mortgage enables residents and business owners in Woodbridge to feel like they are in control of their financial situation. Much of the time, a prospective homeowner or business owner is hopeful that they will be able to find financing, but with Northwood that hope is replaced by confidence.
At Northwood Mortgages, we go the distance to ensure that our Woodbridge clients have access to the best mortgage solutions and investment services in Ontario, and present them with valuable finance information and advice that empowers them to make rational decisions for themselves, their families, and their businesses.
The suburban community of Woodbridge was amalgamated with nearby communities to form the City of Vaughan in 1971. It has about 100,000 residents, who account for about a third of Vaughan’s population. The other communities are Concord, Maple, Thornhill, and Kleinburg.
The cost of different houses in Woodbridge, Maple, and Kleinburg are in the same range, and generally much lower than in Thornhill. According to the Toronto Real Estate Board, homebuyers have to part with an average of $200,000 more when buying a detached house as they do when compared to a semi-detached one. An attached/row house is only slightly less expensive than a semi-detached house and slightly more expensive than a townhouse condo. A link house can cost about $100,000 less, and a condo apartment about $150,000 less.
Living In Woodbridge
Woodbridge covers a large area of Vaughan. The community is home to many of the top schools in the city, as well as sites of interest, such as Market Lane, and green space, including Boyd Conservation Area, Kortright Centre of Conservation, and Fundale, Maxey, and Rainbow Creek parks.
There are many reasons why a family, investor, or other individual in Woodbridge should consider working with Northwood Mortgage experts when investing in real estate, including:
Contact Northwood Mortgages Experts For The Lowest Mortgage Rates
- Expedited mortgage solutions – Since mortgage solutions are our expertise, we know where to find a mortgage or refinancing solution that suits your needs and situation.
- Matching your needs to the ideal solution – We know the best lender for your needs, the best value you can get, and the features that are most beneficial to you, especially if you are new in Woodbridge.
- We negotiate on your behalf – Since our mortgage experts have access to a wide range of mortgage solutions from different lenders, they are uniquely placed to negotiate on your behalf, navigate obstacles, process the paperwork, and generally simplify a process that would otherwise be overwhelming for you.
- We work with you every step of the way – Your success is our success. So, our mortgage brokers work with you through every step of the purchase or refinance process, taking you through the application process and explaining to you the implications of each option.
- We save you time – House or property hunting can be a very time and energy consuming process that can take days or weeks. This can cause you to jump on the first opportunity that seems reasonable. Finding the lowest rates and best solutions is what we do every day. We discuss different packages with new clients every day, meaning that we can match you with the right solution in an instant.
With decades of experience in the industry, our seasoned mortgage experts have the skill to help first time borrowers, entrepreneurs, and investors in Woodbridge find a favourable mortgage deal to acquire the home or property they desire.